《La Ballade Of Lady & Bird 》
没有唱的,只有两个小孩让人不自觉颤抖的对话
很简单的曲子,却有无限的忧伤在蔓延着,听的心都碎了
迷失,听的越多遍思绪越是开始混淆,他们迷失的究竟是他们自己还是他们的内心
i cannot see a thing
it's all in your mind
what do you see
i see what's outside
And what exactly is outside?
It's grown-ups
我想他们只是迷失在了大人的世界里
他们的纯真,以及快乐,他们在那个世界里丢了自己,找不到回家的路
Well maybe if we scream they can hear us
Heeeelp, Heeeelp .Can you hear us now ? Hello ! Help ! Hello it\'s me .Hey .Can you see .Can you see me. I'm here .Nana come and take us. Hello. Are you there Hello...
无论他们如何喊叫,如何用尽全力,可没有一个人能听的见
没有人回去注意他们的内心世界
Bird : Lady? (lady ?)
Lady : Yes Bird? (怎么了,bird ? )
Bird : It's cold (好冷)
Lady : I know (我也是)
Lady : Bird... I cannot see a thing (bird , 我什么都看不到…)
Bird : It's all in your mind (都在你的心里面呢)
Lady : I'm worried (我很担心)
Bird : No one will come to see us (没有人会过来看我们的)
Lady : Maybe they come but we just don't see them .What do you see?( 也许他们来了,但我们没看到他们呢。你看什么呢?)
Bird : I see what's outside (我在看外面呢)
Lady : And what exactly is outside? (外面有什么特别的吗?)
Bird : It's grown-ups (外面都是大人…)
Lady : Well maybe if we scream they can hear us (如果我们大声喊的话,说不定让他们能听到我们呢!)
Bird : Yeah, maybe we should try to scream( 嗯,看来我们确实应该大声叫一下试试)
Lady : Ok, Bird (好的,bird)
Lady & Bird : Heeeelp, Heeeelp .Can you hear us now ? Hello ! Help ! Hello it\'s me .Hey .Can you see .Can you see me. I'm here .Nana come and take us. Hello. Are you there Hello...( 救命啊!救命啊!你能听到我们吗?你好,救命啊!你好,是我。嗨,你能看到,你能看到我们吗?我在这儿呢!Nana,来把我们带走吧!你好,你在那儿吗?你好…)
Lady : I don't think they can hear us (我觉得他们听不到我们)
Bird : I can hear you lady (我能听到你,Lady)
Bird : Do you want to come with me lady (你愿意跟我走吗?)
Lady : Will you be nice to me Bird (你会对我好吗,bird?)
Lady : You're always be nice to me because you're my friend( 你一直对我很好,因为你是我的朋友)
Bird : I try but sometimes I make mistakes (我会尽力的,虽然我经常会犯一些错…)
Lady : Nana says we all make mistakes Nana(说我们都会犯错误的)
Bird : Maybe we should scream more (看来我们还是要更大声一点儿)
Lady : Yes, Bird let's scream more (是的,bird。让我们再大声一点儿喊吧!)
Lady & Bird : Help ! Help us ! Come on ! Help Hello ! Help !Hello ! We're lost (救命啊,救救我们!来人啊,救命啊!你好,救命啊!我们走丢了…)
Lady : I don't think they cannot see us (我想他们再也看不到我们了)
Bird : Nobody likes us (没有人像我们这样儿…)
Lady : But they all seem so big(但他们看起来是那么高大)
Bird : Maybe we should just jump (看来我们要尝试着自己跳一下…)
Lady : What if we fall from the bridge and then nobody can catch us (什么?要是我们从桥上跳下去,可能就再也没有人能看到我们了)
Bird : I don't know let's just see what happens( 我也不知道……,让我们跳下去看看会发生什么吧!)
Lady : Okay (好吧!)
Bird : Come with me(跟我来!)
Lady : Shall we do it together (我们一起跳好不好?)
Bird : Yeah (当然了)
Lady & Bird : 1 2 3....Aaaaaaah (1、2、3……,啊…… )
Bird : Lady?(Lady?)
Lady : Yes Bird (怎么了,bird?)
Bird : It's cold (好冷)
Lady : I know (我也是)
Lady : Bird...I cannot see a thing(bird,我什么都看不到…)
Bird : It's all in your mind(都在你的心里面呢)